Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birthday Gifts

And the presents (the day after...Daddy was feeling better and got to watch him, I mean Mabelle open gifts! wink wink). And Daddy's feeling so much better now, thanks for all the well wishes!!

Exciting!


I'm sure he's thinking..."just what I wanted!!!! A monster stackable chair!! I love my parents so much, they are the BEST!!"

Unwrapping Weezers gift, one of the few he was able to open by himself, without preschooler interference.

What he would've rather been doing, watching movie credits and dancing...lol!

A CHECK!! Little does she know how many Barbies that would've bought...she would've never let go of it!!

Again thinking..."A BOOK!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss! I knew Mimi & Papa would come thru with mucho books for me! I *heart* books!!"

And last..."oh, Noelle, you shouldn't have!! But I'm glad you did!"

He loves to push her around on his new ride-on toy. He's the nicest little boy, sharing his toys.

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

OMG...A-DORABLE!!! Fantastic pixs!

justheather said...

His faces are priceless!! I've never seen so much expression from a one year old over presents! Awesome, and he'll be getting Auntie Heather and Uncle George's presents late... along with their Christmas gifts!! LMAO I'm so NOT with it this year!

eliseschnarr said...

Love his faces! Glad he liked his gifts and no wonder he likes to watch TV...he has a wall of television!!

tracyvanhorne said...

heehee! I love the peak into Cash's mind :)