Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mama's view

So one of my sweet, sweet friends said it right when talking about her son...."clingy like a leech". That is not a negative remark, just the honest to goodness truth! And it's a perfect way to describe the phase (oh my, I really hope it's a phase!) Cash is going thru. He wants his Mama all the time, squeals when I walk away, pouts & cries when I won't pick him up...just wants to be attached to my hip, most every waking moment.

Angrily staring me down and bouncing (making a blurry face), begging to be picked up.

Crying to pleeeeeeeeeease pick him up.
Giving up?? Resting his head on my leg...
Hugging my leg, still pleading to be held.

So I then put down the camera and picked my whiney boy up...he immediately stopped crying. I'm wondering if his sister is teaching him a thing or two about dramatics...

9 comments:

Jenifer said...

LOL!!!! Yup, clingy like a leech...our sweet boys love the mamas ;).

Mabelle Grace said...

Sorry, I don't think it's a phase. 19 months old and those could easily be pictures of Connor on any given evening. Is it a boy thing? If so, I hope for a girl next time! It's exhausting and Colin can't do a thing to help!
-Courtney

Kristy said...

again, it's the SAME thing at our house! If I don't pick Colin up after all the begging, he usually lays face down on the floor and kicks while he cries! Charlotte didn't learn those kind of dramatics til she was much older!!

tracyvanhorne said...

awww, how can you say no to that face?!? heehee :)

eliseschnarr said...

sweet cash-y...i like the one of him giving up and resting on your leg!

Karol said...

Okay, girls...mine is 17 YEARS old and I'd love for Steve to "need" me for more than the money that I have in my wallet!!! Seriously, enjoy it while you can, they out grow it so fast (OMG!! I sound like my mother...and my grandmother!!)LOL Such sweet little Tritten children!! Love all the pics!!

justheather said...

Oh poor sweet little cash! I agree how do you say no to that face! LOL

shari b. said...

If Sissy was there I would hold him ALL day like I used to do with his daddy!!

.:Heather:. said...

clingy like a leech, too funny!

Will he let you wear him on your back?