Tuesday, January 6, 2009

While Daddy's away...

The family will miss him like crazy! Jason is in Nebraska hanging with his best friends, and doing a guest spot at the shop...we've been just hanging out. Had a few things going on and trying to get some things done around the house to surprise Daddy (toys purged, laundry caught up-hahaha, & playrooms organized). Here's some of our shenanigans that we've been taking with our phone & sending to daddy, we thought we'd share with you too!

Mabelle started her first art class this week, and her homework was to draw squares and triangles, cause she's a whiz at circles. Well, I drew a large triangle and square, and told her to draw her own...and SHE DID! My proud little girl and her squares :)

My sweet baby sleeping...it's my new favorite (dark) picture of my little man.

Cash, the best eater ever. Here he is eating his carrots over the sweet peaches on his tray. He ended up eating all my carrots and a bunch of noodles out of my soup!

The new Barbie Peacock Princess dress...because she has a puzzle with her on it, it was on sale, and Christmas didn't bring enough gifts less than 2 weeks ago. Hahaha!

Mabelle playing with one of Cash's Christmas gifts, and Cash wanting it back. So he sat on her! Good for Cash, he always gets toys taken away, I'm glad he's standing (sitting) up for himself.

"Look at my butt!" Her new Hulk panties she got for Christmas, she absolutely loves them!!

6 comments:

eliseschnarr said...

love the one of cash sleeping...so sweet. and mabelle with her hulk undies is just out of control!

Jenifer said...

LOVE the undies! So cute! YAY for drawing squares and double YAY for Cash being super cute and an being an awesome eater!

justheather said...

CRACKING UP at that little peanut in boy underwear!! HAHAHA, it is boy right, I mean it doesn't look like girls, that is one to show later as blackmale:) LOL! Also sweet little man sleeping... although that one eye kinda open, sorta creepin me out:) just kidding, love him!

Unknown said...

lol you are like one of those creepy girlfriends who takes pictures of their boyfriends sleeping! CREEPER! jk i love the new calendar it's adorable

eliseschnarr said...

so, i was looking at these again and i realized something...mabelle looks 12 in the first picture! growing up too fast:(

tracyvanhorne said...

How CUTE are those undies!?!? I just love your kiddo's style! :)

BTW, I'm sending an astronaut to NE... didn't think anyone liked to go there but you. heehee!