Friday, January 16, 2009

HOLY MOLY...10 days!!??!

It's been 10 days since my last post?!?!? Whaaaaat!!!!!!!! My goodness, folks, the next time that happens someone needs to alert me of this & how unacceptable it is! :)

Well, in the last 10 days, in a nutshell this is what's been happening around here: Daddy came home (YIPPEEEE), been playing alot outside (been high 60s & 70 this weeks, niiiiiiiice), and some major party planning (in case you didn't know, we will have a one year old soon...sniff sniff). Oh yeah, and I also got a professional slr digital camera (its a Nikon, thanks for all the Christmas moolah my wonderful family and the camera info Uncle Chris)!!!!! So I wanted to post some unedited pictures of my beeeee-autiful children, from my new snazzy camera (you might have to click on them to actually see the difference).


My beautiful pre-schooler. Doesn't she look like a big girl?

Finishing her age 5&up princess puzzles. Genius :)

Eating and being ornery...just a normal day for Cash.

So dang cute!!
Ornery little man LOVES the stinking trash can...

He's starting to love books like his sister!! YAY!

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Beautiful pictures!! The kiddos look adorable! Love Ca$h reading,
.. Christian loves books too :).

Jenn said...

Love Love Love the baby rolls on Cashy!

eliseschnarr said...

yay for a new camera and good pics!

tracyvanhorne said...

Beautiful! :)

justheather said...

how did i miss commenting on these ADORABLE pictures?? they are all so stinking cute! love em:) oh and i think she's better at the puzzles than 1/2 my 2nd graders!!