Monday, April 27, 2009

Funny things :)

Mabelle saying she's Dr. Oompa Loompa, and telling me she's got to give Cash a checkup cause he's sick...and he needs a BIG shot! HAHAHAHA!! (notice her beeper)
With Papa here, we discovered a new outlet mall in Primm...this mall was soo cool, except the HUGE two statues of a man and a woman in their swimsuits. The man's was, of course, a speedo. So I told David it was a perfect photo op! HAHAHAHAHA!

Also at the mall...a flamingo wishing fountain. Sweet.

4 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

Ok is it bad that I didn't even notice people in the picture with the giant speedo?? That's bad huh? ;)

eliseschnarr said...

LMAO!!! Good things you guys found another mall:)

Mabelle Grace said...

I'm not scared of needles but Dr. Oompa Loompa's shot scares me!!
Love the shot of David and the kids by the way too big speedo man- was there a Speedo outlet there by chance? I'm scared, please don't make those any more affordable for the general public.
-Courtney

justheather said...

Dr. Oompa Loopa! LOL! Love the giant weiner pic, LMAO!!!