Sunday, April 12, 2009

Roadtrip Reflection...

Home. During the 19day roadtrip (that's almost 3 weeks...WHOA!), I made notes in my phone about every visit we had. I'm so glad I did, it was so much fun but seems like an amazing blur...we did sooo much in our short trip. We are so happy we decided to drive to see everyone, it was well worth any amount of time we spent in the v-ride.

Our trip in a nutshell:
19 days
3700 miles (I rounded up to 4000, cause 3700 is reeeeeeeeally close to 4000)
52 hours in the v-ride
10 states
4 major stops
1 puking incident
Countless numbers of "my butt hurts"

But we had a BLAST...thanks everyone...we already miss you bunches :(

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

Super mom...i swear!

tracyvanhorne said...

heehee the v-ride! :) heehee!!

eliseschnarr said...

ummm...we double miss you here in TN since we didn't get to see you

justheather said...

WOW!! That is one heck of a road trip!! We miss u guys too, the time is never enough... Besides I have to share you;-)