Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A big fat catchup on almost 2 weeks...I'm a slacker

As many of you most likely have noticed, I am not updating as much as I used to...it's because Blogger is a pain in the butt, uploading pics takes forever and then you can upload only one at a time in a 5picture format (and as ya'll know, I am a mega picture crazy mama)...so I've been putting off updating to avoid the hassels of Blogger. But I promise I will try harder to stay current with at least one post a week (probably more), but just remember how time consuming this is and feel free to leave lots of comments (hee hee) so that I know that people are looking and the hard work is worth it. Just an honest reason (and maybe a tiny pity party for mama) why there hasn't been as many updates :)

Ok, on to the cuties! (grrrrrr, as I typed that all my pics were errors and not uploaded...AAAAHHHHH Blogger!!!

Cash wearing my dirty socks around...then there was a fight about the dirty socks..those babies will fight over anything! But here he is winner of the ultimate prize...smelly socks.


BEFORE: Sucking in the cool mist from the humdifier...
AFTER: thrilled about sucking in that cool mist.

On our way to dance class, looking extra fancy with jewelry and her purse...notice her pointed toe, I didn't even realize she had posed like that til I was reviewing pics. Wow, my sweet little ballerina!! (and of course Cash was blinged out with jewelry for her class as well)

The sickies are full force..sucking on a pedialyte pop to stay hydrated. They both had this virus so bad...coming out both ends almost uncontrollably. He lost weight, I can tell :(

I looooove this pic...I love her face, them holding hands, him 'cheeeeeeesing' at her, and their princess shoes (this was unposed, and so I do not like the marker on her face...lol).

And this pic...oh, it's a new favorite. Daddy was leaving for Nebraska (to clean out the old house which closes in 10days...woohooo), and he was posing with his little twin.

And little Miss had just discovered a pencil sharpener and was not as excited about posing as she was about sharpening her pencils and making sure they were working. But still a cutie :)

This was as Cashy was feeling better and Mabelle was not...she had fallen asleep on the couch and he was chowing down on something. Poor Mabelle...and lol at Cash.
Eating pancakes...anytime he sees the camera he instantly says "cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese" or "cupcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake" (mabelle taught himt he latter).

Our friends, the Velardes (the friend with a bazillion kids...lmbo, Jen!!!) sent us the cutest Halloween popcorn tin ever...the kids were not so excited, but I was excited that meant more for me and Jason--who dug into it asap. Well, as soon as I said those words out loud, someone started munching on the varieties of popcorn and his new word: pahcorn. Thanks Jen! Love it!! We are all now enjoying it (because what Cash likes/touches/wants, Mabelle immediately likes/touches/wants...lol)

6 comments:

Karol said...

Love Jason's mini me pic!! I want that one!! Sweet Mabs looks so sick on the sofa, poor baby girl!! Cash's "cheeeesssse" pics are adorable too!! Thanks for working so hard on the blog...I enjoy keeping up with those babies! (AND mom and dad too.) Congrats on selling the Neb. house

eliseschnarr said...

I agree, Mama, blogger is a pain in the behind! But I love looking at those sweet babies so thank you:)
LOL at the dirty sock pic, I believe we both have those socks! Love the pics cheesin with J and I'm so glad the sickies are gone! And yay for Jen sending such an awesome Halloween gift..popcorn tins are the best!

Jenifer said...

YAY for closing on the house soon (a tad jealous..LOL)!! Love the Jason and Cashy pic and loooove Cashys princess wear! LMAO! Im glad the kids are on the mend now (those sicky pixs are sad) and i'm glad you all ( well, almost all of you...haha) loved the popcorn. Me and my bazillion kids loved sending it ;).

Oh Oh! I also think Mabes is one of the cutest ballerinas EVER!

Isabel said...

1. What are you putting in that humidifier?? LMAO
2. LOVE LOVE LOVE J and Cash cheesin it up :D
3. love that pointed toe
4. I <3 princess shoes
5. I MISS YOUUUUUU

ok im done now

justheather said...

Ahhhhh! So many cute pics! Since Elise made fun of me for claiming pregnancy brain on her post I'm going to attempt to catch all the cuties! Love the fight over the smelly socks! Pointed toe ballerina... adorable, I swear that kid is mine, except the sassy part, that's all you! LOL! Literally cracking up at Cashy and the humidifier! J and Mr. Man, ahhh love it! Oh marker face and princess shoes, priceless! Glad the sickies are gone and yay for yummy pahcorn, G's favorite are those tins:) And I agree, thank you sooooo much for posting these pics each week, they totally make my day! Love those babies:) And mama and dad too!! Whew now I'm going to bed:~)

Mabelle Grace said...

Blogger is a pain!! I need to learn how to do the slide show- I have no patience and am long overdue for an update.
Great updates, adorable kids as usual and I LOVE the crafts!!
-Courtney