Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy 20 Months Cashy :)

So our little rotten man is 20 months...he loves to climb any and everything, likes to tell US no, says about 49words (yes, I counted...but I'm sure I missed some)--and he's learning new ones everyday, and is a snuggle bug. He's got such a sweet personality. He loves Mabelle so much, but has started fighting with her...which is lots of fun ;) He likes to dance, ALOT. One of his favorite is Beyonce's Single Ladies...I need to capture it on video, it's too funny!

Here's the little man in his very best for his sister's birthday :)
This was his daddy's suit when he was weetle, and his dad's cowboy boots (yet another baby gets to enjoy them :))



5 comments:

justheather said...

OH, I can't believe he's almost 2! Where oh where does the time go? Happy 20 months sweet, sweet boy!

Jenifer said...

Happy 20 months Cashy!!

.:Heather:. said...

What a big boy! Please please please upload him dancing to All the Single Ladies!

tracyvanhorne said...

Oh I'm just on cuteness overload with those pictures.... sigh....

eliseschnarr said...

Such a big boy...time goes by WAY to fast! Happy 2o months sweet boy!