Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Day

Halloween today was alot of fun! We were lazy for alot of the day...baked cupcakes, ate candy, made candy, and just vegged. It was sooo nice!

Here's my little grumpy man, he eventually took a 3hour nap on the couch and woke up much happier!

She says that's her mean face. I think it's her beautiful face.
Yummy ice cream treats!

Stealing the skull cupcakes I made...no pics of them, they did not turn out as cute as the sugar skull candy we made later...yum! I need to upload a pic from my phone of those :)

GO MIZZOU!!


Helping decorate cupcakes...Cash did alot of pointing and eating as his part of the help.

And cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesin.

Yummy scary cupcakes :)

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

Your lazy day looks fun... And yummy!!! Poor cashy. I'm glad his nap made him all better :)

eliseschnarr said...

Love lazy days! LOL at Mabelle's scary face:) And Cashy looks so cute in his helmet!

justheather said...

I love days like that! LOL at Mabelle's "mean" face, I agree, more like her beautiful face! All your treats look super yummy, wish I had a cupcake right about now:)