Saturday, July 19, 2008

Daddy's protege

So when Jason was very leetle, like 5-6months old, his Dad thought "how funny would it be to squirt whip cream in Jason's mouth". He did. And it was funny....still funny 28 years later! So Jason has been dying (well, not dying, just excited) to do it to our babies. I FINALLY said...ok. And boy does Mabelle think it's the greatest thing! She even told me today before she took her nap, "if I take a good nap, Mama, I will get some whip cream on a little cake and a little in my mouth". How sweet of them to share this joy. My sweet dorks.

Can you see the excitement & apprehension in her little face?
There it is.
And he couldn't resist doing it to himself also.

5 comments:

eliseschnarr said...

So sweet of J to carry on all the great Tritten traditions!! :)

justheather said...

they are after my heart!!! George makes fun of me all the time because that is my most favorite thing to do! i even share the love with my kiddos at school when we have party days! love it!

Jenifer said...

Awwwwwww. Funny though, Jerry just did that to Tailia not to long ago!

tracyvanhorne said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh that might be my favorite post yet! LOVE those faces Mabelle makes!

.:Heather:. said...

love it! :0)