Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Imaginary Friends!

So we had a blast with all of our friends, we got to visit with my internet friends..wait, imaginary friends. Wink, wink.

We met Heather, Ryan & Sage for the first time. I wish they could've hung out more, but we were so happy to got to visit/meet them..they are the sweetest little family! And Heather is just as gorgeous in person...as is Miss Sage (who was the sweetest little girl with the dolphins, she loved them so much)! Ryan was super nice, and all the guys were chatty cathys...it was so funny. I swear they talked more during brunch than us girls (altho we were manning all the babies). It was super hot outside, and I was super sweaty..but prob not as sweaty as Jen (who thought her hotel & the Mirage were walking distance..silly gurl). LOL!

We intruded ALOT on Jen, Jer & the kids, but had so much fun with them. The kids loved each other, I swear if we swapped girls, they kids would be in hog heaven. Mabelle was "in love" with Christian (kissing him ALOT, crawling around with him, & just being a general space invader) and Nic was soooo sweet with Mabs (he even dried her off after swimming). Tailia loves Cash (and coudn't wait to hold him), and she was my BFF one day and Jason's the next day. They insisted on being in each other's stroller, to be close to their favorite babies. She is too darn sweet. We did so much together, naps were skipped and lots of laughs were shared.

Mabs already misses her friends...as do I :( So glad we had a great time, can't wait for the next visit! Major pic overload!

At the playdate..Jen & babies with Heather & Sage, waiting outside, it was waaaay hot!
Friends reunited...again. Tailia & Mabs...so sweet!
Mabs, Tailia, Nic & Sage watching the dolphins.
Mabelle & Tailia watching them put on a show for food.
Tailia and Sage.
Cash getting cooled off in the misters.

Here's the crew, minus the men.
closer...not as cute of me tho. hahahaha!
The space invader, Mabelle, following C around!
Nic making Cash laugh.
Our double stroller madness.

Our twinkies...Christian and Cash.
Sweet smile.
All four of our twinkies...all dressed alike. Their moms are DORKS.
Too cute!
The lovebirds.

The girls playing boo and hide & seek.
At the shark reef, in their Shark Princess Crowns.
Look its a dragon.
Still a dragon...
Really...he's a softie.



Touching the sting rays.
Nic feeling the stingrays.
the DORKS..Jen looks way cute, what happened to me? HAHA!
Look its my shark.

7 comments:

justheather said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! i LOVE cash in the misters!!

tracyvanhorne said...

Awww, that one of J and the girls is so sweet!! Looks like such a fun time! :)

kelly said...

Wonderful pictures! You're all adorable and I'm glad you had fun. The rest of us will be there next time :)

Jenifer said...

What a great blog entry...i laughed, i cried,I drank too much coke and i swear some came out my nose. Maybe next time you can give me a little disclaimer notice on drinking and blog reading please?

Ps, great pictures..the last one of us, you look great and i look like pure icky sweaty mess. Tailia misses her future husband and her new found BFF already...sweet girls. And of course we miss our sweet friends too :)

Rachel said...

Like I said in Jen's.....Totally jealous! I love how the girls switched strollers! Great pics too!

.:Heather:. said...

yep, my boob is the size of your head. Good lord what will I do when I am nursing again?

Other than taht.....such cute pics! Wish we could've hung out more!!!

eliseschnarr said...

so it was j who really wanted to play in the mister wasn't it??:)