Friday, July 25, 2008

Maaaaaaaa-ma

Ok, so to verify I'm not hearing things. I have proof of what I have been hearing from Little Cash. He only says it when he's upset and hungry...so hence the disclaimer and warning :)

DISCLAIMER: No babies were harmed in the taping of this video. It was after bath, Mabs was brushing her teeth, and Cash was ready to nurse and go to sleep. This is our every night routine (when Daddy is not here to distract him), he's crying but has just ate a jar of food, had a bath, and is ready for the rest of his routine...especially his nummies (wink wink, Jenifer & Christian).

WARNING: His crying is loud....but the sweet sound of Maaaaaaama is in those cries.

How funny...he's upset and has his crabby jammies on. Oh, my sweet sweet boy. And that's Mabs saying 'cheese' as she finishes brushing her teeth.

9 comments:

Jenifer said...

YUP! a very CLEAR mama!!! OMG! YAY Cash!!!!!!

ps, thats about the only time Christian says it too..LOL!

justheather said...

totally heard the mama! how sweet:~) (and kinda sad, LOL)

.:Heather:. said...

mama! mama! Oh, sweet little love!

tracyvanhorne said...

That is way cool Tracy! :)

Golden Eye Pics said...

I totally hear Mama, very clear, way to go cash man!! :-)

Rachel said...

I heard it too!!!! What a proud moment!

Hilary said...

Such a big boy! I just wanted to pick him up.
I heard "ma-ma." What a wonderful sound!

cate said...

sounds like ma ma to me!

Sarah said...

Aww, Tracy, that is so incredibly sweet!!! :) :)

Such a sweet baby boy...