Saturday, July 19, 2008

We have dogs??!!!

Cash is now mobile, as I've talked about before. Not yet a full-on crawl, but not really containable (is that a word?). He is all over the place, and fast! Our little chunk can roll & scoot faster than you can blink! In his newfound mobility...he has discovered that we have dogs. The snoring, grunting, VERY LOUD eating, farting, barking, etc...didn't tip him off. The face-to-face interactions are how he has discovered our little furry girls.

Hi there, Daisy. I know you can't see or hear me, so I'm going to be VERY careful around you.

Oh, I like Ruby...she sticks her tongue out at me.

She's my new best friend!


Sunny has yet to be discovered, but its only a matter of time.......

5 comments:

eliseschnarr said...

ahh, i love your sweet dogs!

justheather said...

oh they're so sweet to put up with all that lovin'

Jenifer said...

LMAO! How sweet is THAT??

tracyvanhorne said...

awwww, that last picture melts my heart!

.:Heather:. said...

those pups are so sweet!