Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy 13 Months, Cashy!!!

Yesterday was Cash's 13 month birthday. Cannot believe my baby is a toddler. So these days it's all about Dada, or Daddeeeee. I only get attention if he's mad, hungry or crying. He's always demanding Daddy, and when he leaves, Cash follows him to the door and watches him drive away. But when he gets home, Cash drops whatever he's doing and rushes to the door. I think it's the sweetest thing, makes me so happy that they have that sweet bond. Cash still not saying much but is opinionated...thru grunts, head shakes, cries, smiles, sugars, and laughs. He is in a tumbling class called Rollie Pollies and LOVES it. He does all the songs, tumbling and loves to play with all the other kids.

Playing in his sister's booster (she moves it to the floor to reach her candy...smarty).
His teeth that were broke thru when little bruiser took a nose dive into the floor...his mouth is completely healed and his teeth look huge, because his gums were pushed up.

Funny faces...he loves making funny faces...ignore the silly teething rash.

Bottom teeth too :)

And we've gotten the sweetest little packages from Papa Joe & Grandma Teresa, the latest one with some felt coloring pages. She LOVES getting mail! Here's my pale little Snow White coloring :)

7 comments:

shari b. said...

I think Cashy's tumbling class is aptly named for him: Rollie Pollie. Love it and wish I could be there to watch him participate!! Nice teeth!! Mabelle colors remarkably well!! Give them kisses from Sissie!!

shari b. said...

p.s. I can't sleep, so I am up in the middle of the night, 3:00 am our time. I got to see the post before Uncle Chris-hahahahahaha.

tracyvanhorne said...

Look at all his teeth!!! Oh my what a big boy!! :)

And look at how great Mabs colors! In the lines and everything!! I don't think I can color that well... hahahaha!

eliseschnarr said...

LOL at Sissie's comments:) Love those teeth Cashy has...very nice! And Mabelle is a little Snow White:)

Jenifer said...

First, Mabes looks adorable in her snow white dress coloring! Second, YAY for Cash's teeth!! How sweet that he yells for Jason. Christian does that too..i swear i dont get too jealous.. ;).

justheather said...

I can't believe he's over a year!! I know I say that at each passing month but it's true, they are getting so big!!!! Love it all, so sweet about his daddy bond;) love the silly faces. And of course the little princess!

.:Heather:. said...

happy 13 months Cash!!!!!

such a sweet boy & it makes me smile to hear how much he loves his dada!

great coloring mabelle!!!