Friday, February 6, 2009

Thank goodness they're non-toxic!

Who knew eating crayons could be so much fun...Cash loves crayons, loves to eat them. Poor Mabelle yells at him "NO CASH, you don't eat crayons!!", and he just laughs. Mabelle never ate crayons, she would rather keep her chi-chi in, and scribble....not Cashy, he takes his chi-chi out and throws it, so he can shove as many crayons in his mouth possible.

Starts out like a normal coloring session (notice his chi-chi by Ruby's butt, it bounced off her when he launched it). Mabelle multi-tasking...coloring while she bosses and loves on Ruby.

Beginning his crayon meal...
Shoveling more in.
Laughing at Mabelle as she yells.

Sampling one without paper.

Trying one at a time instead of multiple crayons.
Laughing at Mabelle again...this time with his funny goat laugh. (it's almost an evil laugh sometimes!!)

p.s. I need better lighting following me & the kids around at all times...

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

LMAO !!! OMG..that was the funniest post ever... Cash is hilarious..

justheather said...

Too funny!!! I love the play by play;)

Hilary said...

That is hilarious! I could just gobble him up!

eliseschnarr said...

OMG I love this! Cash eating crayons...you can't get much better than that

tracyvanhorne said...

I agree with Jenifer... funniest post ever! hahahahahaha! Your kids crack me up!