Monday, February 2, 2009

OMG, will we ever be rid of this sickness???

It has struck again...it is lysol resitant, tolerant of clorox wipes, and deaf to my eviction cries. My poor sweet Mabelle is it's latest victim! She and her brother got me up 13x last night, figured she was just hot or cold and he always keeps me up all night (nothing new there). She had a low grade fever this morning, but seemed normal...gave her some tylenol and it came back down to normal. Went to art class, had a playdate with our friends and came home to nap. She was her normal crazy self all morning...but after her nap wakes up with a 103.1 fever!!! ACK! Soooooo, more tylenol and a cold bath (she LOVES cold bathes...weird child) will hopefully help get us thru the night til our doc appt in the morning. Stay tuned for a diagnosis....til then, here's what a sick Mabs looks like :(

Isn't she so sad and pitiful?!

And yesterday...being a drama princess before we went to eat dinner with Daddy. She wore the tutu to Daddy's work, but not the shoes, purse or scarf...which she put together herself. She did not want her picture taken, hence the frown.

Walking away from me and the camera..
Laying on her chair so I couldn't take any more pictures.

5 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

GO AWAY SICKIES!!!!!!! :D

(that's me shouting at the sickies, can they hear me from Tex-ass?)

Oh Tracy those drama pictures made me laugh so hard! She reminds me of Fancy Nancy. Does she likes those books as much as Eva? Feel better soon!!

Jenifer said...

How cute are the tutu pictures!!! OMG..priceless.

Feel better Mabes!!!! XOXO!

Mabelle Grace said...

Hope you all feel better- especially the little drama queen! Just got David's text, baby looks beautiful- can't wait to hear details!!
By the way, I think we'll be in LV during our long weekend called Spring Break next month-
-Courtney

Karol said...

Oh the poor little princess!!!!!!! I wish I was there to help snuggle her!! Feel better soon pretty princess!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yippee for baby girl Schnarr.

justheather said...

Poor sick babies!!! OMG she looks soooo pitiful:( LOVE the tutu pictures, so cute and funny!! Can't believe you didn't let her wear the scarf, shoes, and purse! LOL