Friday, February 6, 2009

Playing on the Slide

I am now ill, fun...fun (and everyone else is feeling MUCH better). The kids were entertaining themselves, playing on Cash's slide...and I took the opportunity to take more pics.

Evidence of how loud it is here...just imagine the loud yells coming from those little mouths! LOL!

"Aaaaaarrrrggghhhhhhhhh!"
Curling his lip...so cute!

The only pic she'd pose for!

I have NO idea where he gets his big mouth from.
My little monkey discovered she can hang upside down.
"Mom! Mom! Mom! Take a picture of this! Look I'm upside down."

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

SO cute! Your crazies look like my crazies over here ;)

justheather said...

Sorry you're sick now! Go away sickies!! Glad the kids entertained themselves. Btw, finally see you in Cashy, ya know the one with his mouth wide open! LOL

eliseschnarr said...

LMAO at Heather's comment...i see it too!! Yay for slides:)

tracyvanhorne said...

I hope you're feeling better! The one of your kids screaming is hilarious!! hahahahaha!