Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another...is this normal??

Thanks for all the replies to my crazy flexible daughter...I will call Cirque tomorrow and get her working asap! HAHAHAHA! Or maybe just get her some teacups to work on her chinese acrobats routines...

And in response to a few comments and question in our comment section...I counted her swimsuits, and drumroll please.....she has 11 swimsuits!!! ACK! In my defense, she has a lot from last year and we have a pool, that totally excuses her drawer full of swimsuits, right??

How cute are we?! LOL!
She really is loving to pose for her swimsuit pic...it's become a routine now!

Her serious face...this suit is way toooo big, who makes bottoms THAT big?? (but I had on a lime green polka dotted bikini too...I didn't even know we had same swimsuits!!!)

4 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

OMG that one piece is so cute! Is that the OP one? hhhmmm... I need to make another trip to wally world....

I just don't think it's possible that a girl have too many swimsuits. We live in a hot hot climate, it's like a necessity in this area. Like coats in Nebraska...

Tracy said...

LMAO, Tracy...def a good comparison!! Swimsuits in Nevada are like coats in Nebrasksa! Soooo true!

justheather said...

11!!!! LOL! Well she rocks em' so it's fine, too cute!

eliseschnarr said...

Of course its normal...you have a pool and you live in the desert. She needs all those swimsuits:)