Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Birthday :)

Yesterday was my birthday...29, yikes! And I had such a wonderful day, and realized how spoiled I am!! Jason and the kids let me sleep in til 8, made me muffins and got me a bunch of presents! I wasn't expecting the presents since I got to go to Dane Cook on Sunday night (hilarious), and got a super cool painting by Joe Capobianco (beyond surprised!! here's the linkhttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyXDfIA1oqt78RKzouWoFR6U4Cek7dSGzc9rIgRQetS9deLHRkofKYYTGcr7BPAQGqFSFTIhd4bm4Qk7dtv0gYmucYNbZvSB0822bl-6xQt1bUh2KJKEo20JzMCUWXrq-B7U4FWY4pe6-R/s1600-h/cupcake.jpg ---she's risque and I'm thinking of doing my entire kitchen around her!! LOL!). So the presents....after Mabelle opened them, I realized how sweet my Jason is....amazingly sweet. Then I had a relaxing day with the babies and dinner with Jason and our friends, Jime Pat & James. Pat even contacted Lizzie for my favorite cake recipe (another surprise) and I enjoyed Banana Split Cake too! Such a wonderful day! Thanks everyone for my gifts, calls and birthday wishes!!!

I got the CD/DVD for the concert I went to...awesome.
I'm going to be a strong, fit chick with my new Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games for it..


I had my babies wear their bday shirts for me! Mabelle loved it!

And posed for me...Cash loves her sooooo much!
(excuse the weird justifications on the following pics, uploaded weird and too lazy to re-upload).





He then decided it was time to give M some looooove, sweet!








Making cupcakes with me...of course.















Loves that batter :)






hi dada









And after a wonderful day...me and my sweet babies!



7 comments:

Jenifer said...

Awwww what a sweet husband and kids!!!!! You deserve the best mama!

Happy 29th bday! Cant wait to throw you your dirty thirty party next year! muaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

tracyvanhorne said...

OMG... I can't believe I forgot... god I suck.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe you're almost as old as me now... waaaahhhhhaaaaaa!!! (that was my evil laugh, btw) Jason did a great job with the birthday surprises! What a good hubby he is!

eliseschnarr said...

What a wonderful birthday!!! J and the kids did good. LMAO at Mabs opening your gifts for you:)

BTW..you look beautiful with your babies!

justheather said...

Oh happy day!! Glad it was a good one, what a lucky mama you are!!

Next year the big 3-0 for us, we'll have to celebrate in style!!! LOL

.:Heather:. said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!

I loved this line "after Mabelle opened the presents" because that's how it goes in our house too! :)

Mabelle Grace said...

What a great day-looks like lots of fun! Happy Birthday!!
-Courtney

Adrians Mama said...

Happy Birthday(belated)!!!