Thursday, May 14, 2009

A day at the Splash Park with friends!

Title says it all, we had a blast this morning with our playdate friends (it had been awhile since we got to hang out with some of them). And let me tell you, I'm surprised I got any pics...chasing two kids and trying to take pics is a little difficult. I missed pics of alot of the playing and all of their friends :(

Cash ran out to the splash area, fully clothed...niiiiiiiiiice.
He loved it, still fully clothed.

Nabbed him and got him in his swimwear...Mabs joined in and with James, off they went to play.

Splashing the water with his hands.

Happy :)
Had something on his foot...that little rock right in front of him. lol
Wet.

James and Mabelle...he was so funny, shielding Mabs from a little boy trying to hold her hand and follow her (and another one of their friends) around. James was the little protector...sooo cute!
Pat brought cupcakes....YUMMY!Cash loves Pat...and cupcakes!

5 comments:

tracyvanhorne said...

How sweet!! Love Cash's cupcake face! :)

Jenifer said...

LOVE the pictures! I'm STILL jealous of the weather...

.:Heather:. said...

How cool! I wish we had something like that out here!

justheather said...

How adorable! James protecting Mabs is sooo sweet! And btw, I would love Pat too, those cupcakes look yum-o! LOL!

eliseschnarr said...

So.. I looked at all of these in Waynesville and just realized I didn't comment!!!

Love how much these kiddos love the water - so swet