Thursday, May 14, 2009

Case of the Missing piece of Soap...

Tonight, while I was holding the shower head over our glass shower to spray into the bathtub (to make BIG bubbles...duuuuuh!), the kids were running & playing in and out of the shower (since they don't go in there ever). Me being 5feet tall, I was on my tip toes struggling to get the shower head aimed at the big tub and getting those bubbles large, I was unable to see my kids. All of sudden, Mabs yells "Cash has the soap!". By the time I get the water turned off (so I don't spray all 3 of us standing in the shower, fully clothed), and turn around to see if my body wash was in Cash's cluthes....Mabelle hands me this:

a very used/almost gone, bar of soap
Cash did a few "crrrr"s, head shakes and a few mouth-sweeps later....the missing piece of soap is still missing. I have a hunch that the piece of soap is somewhere that rhymes with "Dash's Gummy"....

6 comments:

Kristy said...

OMG! Colin just did the same thing just tonight!! Not as big of a bite, though. Funny! At least his breath smells nice????

tracyvanhorne said...

heehee! :)

Jenifer said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

eliseschnarr said...

Oh that Cashy is funny!!

.:Heather:. said...

LMBO! NOW what will you do when he starts saying naughty words? ;)

justheather said...

Hahahahaha!!! OMG, that is too funny! I read this to some friends and showed them the pics, we were all cracking up! Love that Cash!!